Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Social Networks and Inner Dialogs


"With Britain home to four million blogs, the inner monologue is in peril. But when everything is made public, something is lost" - Marina Hyde

Amazing! That comment and the rest of the article made me question why I even write blog posts in the first place. Yet, I'm still here, typing away. The part about the inner dialog makes me think about one of JDs daydreams from Scrubs (yes, I love that show). It all got me thinking, there certainly is a lot of information on the superhighway, and it's becoming more and more important how we filter that as more and more people have a voice and use it. I've certainly seen some complete gibberish on some of the social networks out there, along with the many blogs.

Does your inner dialog feel repressed in todays world? I certainly find myself talking/thinking to myself as much as any other time. Except now I think about how I can turn it into a blog post lol.

2 comments:

DE said...

Privacy isn't as important as anonymity.

Robbie said...

Eastmad, you lead me nicely into my next post... more later =)